- And every one that has forsaken houses, or brothers, or sisters, or father, or mother, or wife, or children, or lands, for my name’s sake, shall receive an hundred times, and shall inherit everlasting life. – Matthew 19:29
- And if your hand offend you, cut it off: it is better for you to enter into life maimed, than having two hands to go into hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched: Where their worm dies not, and the fire is not quenched. And if your foot offend you, cut it off: it is better for you to enter halt into life, than having two feet to be cast into hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched: Where their worm dies not, and the fire is not quenched. And if your eye offend you, pluck it out: it is better for you to enter into the kingdom of God with one eye, than having two eyes to be cast into hell fire: – Mark 9:43-47
- For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. – John 3:16
- But whoever drinks of the water that I shall give him shall never thirst; but the water that I shall give him shall be in him a well of water springing up into everlasting life. – John 4:14
- Truly, truly, I say to you, He that hears my word, and believes on him that sent me, has everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death to life. – John 5:24
- Labor not for the meat which perishes, but for that meat which endures to everlasting life, which the Son of man shall give to you: for him has God the Father sealed. – John 6:27
- And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which sees the Son, and believes on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day. – John 6:40
- Truly, truly, I say to you, He that believes on me has everlasting life. I am that bread of life. – John 6:47-48
- Whoever eats my flesh, and drinks my blood, has eternal life; and I will raise him up at the last day. – John 6:54
- And I give to them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand. – John 10:28
- He that loves his life shall lose it; and he that hates his life in this world shall keep it to life eternal. – John 12:25
- And this is life eternal, that they might know you the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom you have sent. – John 17:3
- To them who by patient continuance in well doing seek for glory and honor and immortality, eternal life: – Romans 2:7
That as sin has reigned to death, even so might grace reign through righteousness to eternal life by Jesus Christ our Lord. – Romans 5:21
- But now being made free from sin, and become servants to God, you have your fruit to holiness, and the end everlasting life. – Romans 6:22
- For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord. – Romans 6:23
For he that sows to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that sows to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting. – Galatians 6:8
But if I tarry long, that you may know how you ought to behave yourself in the house of God, which is the church of the living God, the pillar and ground of the truth. – 1 Timothy 3:15
- And this is the promise that he has promised us, even eternal life. – 1 John 2:25
- Whoever hates his brother is a murderer: and you know that no murderer has eternal life abiding in him. – 1 John 3:15
- And this is the record, that God has given to us eternal life, and this life is in his Son. He that has the Son has life; and he that has not the Son of God has not life. These things have I written to you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that you may know that you have eternal life, and that you may believe on the name of the Son of God. – 1 John 5:11-13
- And we know that the Son of God is come, and has given us an understanding, that we may know him that is true, and we are in him that is true, even in his Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God, and eternal life. – 1 John 5:20
If you have other understanding or new light about this article, you’re welcome to have a chat with us via the online chat window at the bottom of the website or send an email to email@example.com. We Look forward to sharing with more brothers and sisters about your enlightenment from God and growing together in Christ.
Chat With Us!
At the crucial time of the Lord’s return, how can we welcome Him? Feel free to chat with us. Let us explore the mystery of the Lord’s return and more together.
Chat live with us!
Chat with us on Messenger