The following are 30 Bible verses about life. Throughout the ages, the teachings of the Lord Jesus have encouraged many believers, therefore, we understand that nothing but God’s words can bring us life.
Extended reading: Why Can’t One Receive Eternal Life From Reading the Bible?
- Therefore I say to you, Take no thought for your life, what you shall eat, or what you shall drink; nor yet for your body, what you shall put on. Is not the life more than meat, and the body than raiment? – Matthew 6:25
- He that finds his life shall lose it: and he that loses his life for my sake shall find it. – Matthew 10:39
- For whoever will save his life shall lose it: and whoever will lose his life for my sake shall find it. – Matthew 16:25
- For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul? – Matthew 16:26
- And he said to them, Take heed, and beware of covetousness: for a man’s life consists not in the abundance of the things which he possesses. – Luke 12:15
- In him was life; and the life was the light of men. – Luke 1:4
- For as the Father has life in himself; so has he given to the Son to have life in himself; – Luke 5:26
- For the bread of God is he which comes down from heaven, and gives life to the world. – Luke 6:33
- And Jesus said to them, I am the bread of life: he that comes to me shall never hunger; and he that believes on me shall never thirst. – Luke 6:35
- I am that bread of life. – Luke 6:48
- I am the living bread which came down from heaven: if any man eat of this bread, he shall live for ever: and the bread that I will give is my flesh, which I will give for the life of the world. – Luke 6:51
- Then Jesus said to them, Truly, truly, I say to you, Except you eat the flesh of the Son of man, and drink his blood, you have no life in you. – Luke 6:53
- It is the spirit that vivifies; the flesh profits nothing: the words that I speak to you, they are spirit, and they are life. – Luke 6:63
- Then spoke Jesus again to them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that follows me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life. – Luke 8:12
- The thief comes not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly. – Luke 10:10
- Jesus said to her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believes in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live: – Luke 11:25
- He that loves his life shall lose it; and he that hates his life in this world shall keep it to life eternal. – Luke 12:25
- Jesus said to him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes to the Father, but by me. – Luke 14:6
- And killed the Prince of life, whom God has raised from the dead; whereof we are witnesses. – Acts 3:15
- When they heard these things, they held their peace, and glorified God, saying, Then has God also to the Gentiles granted repentance to life. – Acts 11:18
- Therefore as by the offense of one judgment came on all men to condemnation; even so by the righteousness of one the free gift came on all men to justification of life. – Romans 5:18
- For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace. – Romans 8:6
- Holding forth the word of life; that I may rejoice in the day of Christ, that I have not run in vain, neither labored in vain. – Philippians 2:16
- When Christ, who is our life, shall appear, then shall you also appear with him in glory. – Colossians 3:4
- Laying up in store for themselves a good foundation against the time to come, that they may lay hold on eternal life. – 1 Timothy 6:19
- But is now made manifest by the appearing of our Savior Jesus Christ, who has abolished death, and has brought life and immortality to light through the gospel: – 2 Timothy 1:10
- For he that will love life, and see good days, let him refrain his tongue from evil, and his lips that they speak no guile: – 1 Peter 3:10
- He that overcomes, the same shall be clothed in white raiment; and I will not blot out his name out of the book of life, but I will confess his name before my Father, and before his angels. – Revelation 3:5
- And whoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire. – Revelation 20:15
- And he said to me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give to him that is thirsty of the fountain of the water of life freely. – Revelation 21:6
If you want to read more Bible verses, click on our Bible Verses by Topic page or read the popular topics below.
Popular Bible Verse Topics:
24 Bible Verses About Family Help You Get Along Better With Your Family
Encouraging Bible Verses to Lift Your Spirit in Hard Times
15 Bible Verses About Faith Help You Keep Your Faith in God in Trying Times
If you acquire something or have any questions, you’re welcome to communicate with us.
Chat live with us!
Chat with us on Messenger