- Daily Devotionals
- Bible Devotions
- Devotional Topics
- Spiritual Growth
- Christian Testimonies
- Gospel Videos
The world is full of distresses and hardships, we are prone to worry and anxiety every day. As for us, the best thing is to pray to God, read His word and listen to the praise hymns even when we feel hopeless. The following are 9 Bible verses about peace, and we hope these verses can remind you of how much God loves you and that He wants you to pray and rely on Him.
1. And the peace of God, which passes all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus. – Philippians 4:7
2. The LORD lift up his countenance on you, and give you peace. – Numbers 6:26
3. And I will give peace in the land, and you shall lie down, and none shall make you afraid: and I will rid evil beasts out of the land, neither shall the sword go through your land. – Leviticus 26:6
4. Peace I leave with you, my peace I give to you: not as the world gives, give I to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid. – John 14:27
5. These things I have spoken to you, that in me you might have peace. In the world you shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world. – John 16:33
6. And the God of peace shall bruise Satan under your feet shortly. The grace of ourChrist be with you. Amen. – Romans 16:20
7. For length of days, and long life, and peace, shall they add to you. – Proverbs 3:2
8. Grace be to you, and peace, from God our Father, and from the Lord Jesus Christ. – Ephesians 1:2
9. And now the LORD your God has given rest to your brothers, as he promised them: therefore now return you, and get you to your tents, and to the land of your possession, which Moses the servant of the LORD gave you on the other side Jordan. – Joshua 22:4
How can we let go of the fear to accept and obey trails and refinements? You’ll understand God’s will behind trails and have a way forward after reading this article.
How do we read the Bible to gain God’s guidance? Grasp these 3 principles and we will get enlightened and easily grow closer to God.
Our relationship with God is growing more and more distant as a result of the fast-paced life. Read this article to learn 4 ways to strengthen our relationship with God.
David and Goliath (Full Version) - With God Nothing Is Impossible This vivid animation has outlined the story of David and Goliath. There was a great disparity in strength between them. Beyond a doubt, all Christians are familiar with this story. The slight shepherd, David, amazingly defeated the giant Goliath, who was over nine feet tall. He protected the Israelis from aggression. Whenever I read this story, the Lord’s word will come to my mind, “With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.” David, who has firm faith in God, killed the giant Goliath, who was hard to defeat, with a stone. Obviously, in God there is nothing that cannot be accomplished. I have been so inspired by this story. In real life, friction among colleagues, having difficulty getting along with customers, deterioration in business performance, etc., such difficulties always come upon me and I have no idea how to deal with them. Sometimes, I didn’t want to face the reality because of passiveness and cowardice. After reading this story, I came to know that I had not enough faith in God. Rather than relying on God, I solved the problems only with my own efforts. Afterwards, when I run into heavy weather, I’d like to come before God and pray to Him, entrusting my difficulties into His hands and obeying His arrangement. I deeply believe that God knows everyone’s difficulties and needs. When we truly depend on God, He will make a way for us. Only in this way, difficulties cannot stand in the way of me, but work as a steppingstone for the growth of my life, helping me grow constantly and become stronger. If you have other understanding or new light about this video, you’re welcome to have a chat with us via the online chat window at the bottom of the website or send an email to email@example.com. We Look forward to sharing with more brothers and sisters about your enlightenment from God and growing together in Christ. You may be interested in this article: Relying on God and Gaining the Path to Walk – Christian Experience