- Daily Devotionals
- Bible Devotions
- Devotional Topics
- Spiritual Growth
- Christian Testimonies
- Gospel Videos
Do you know what is the condition to receive salvation?records, “I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture” (John 10:9). From this we can see that only with true can we be saved. So does being saved mean being fully saved? What should we do if we want to be saved fully?
1. He that believes and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believes not shall be damned. – Mark 16:16
2. But when Jesus heard it, he answered him, saying, Fear not: believe only, and she shall be made whole. – Luke 8：50
3. For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved. – John 3：17
4. I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture. – John 10：9
5. And it shall come to pass in the last days, said God, I will pour out of my Spirit on all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams: And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy: And I will show wonders in heaven above, and signs in the earth beneath; blood, and fire, and vapor of smoke: The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and notable day of the Lord come: And it shall come to pass, that whoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved. – Acts 2:17-21
6. Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved. – Acts 4:12
7. But we believe that through the grace of theChrist we shall be saved, even as they. – Acts 15:11
8. And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and you shall be saved, and your house. – Acts 16:31
9. In whom you also trusted, after that you heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that you believed, you were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise, – Ephesians 1:13
10. By faith Noah, being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear, prepared an ark to the saving of his house; by the which he condemned the world, and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith. – Hebrews 11:7
If you have other understanding or new light about this article, you’re welcome to have a chat with us via the online chat window at the bottom of the website or send an email to email@example.com. We Look forward to sharing with more brothers and sisters about your enlightenment from God and growing together in Christ.
How can we let go of the fear to accept and obey trails and refinements? You’ll understand God’s will behind trails and have a way forward after reading this article.
How do we read the Bible to gain God’s guidance? Grasp these 3 principles and we will get enlightened and easily grow closer to God.
Fast-paced life makes us bound by all kinds of people, things, and matters, so that we grow further and further apart from God. Here are 4 ways to help us strengthen our relationship with God.
David and Goliath (Full Version) - With God Nothing Is Impossible This vivid animation has outlined the story of David and Goliath. There was a great disparity in strength between them. Beyond a doubt, all Christians are familiar with this story. The slight shepherd, David, amazingly defeated the giant Goliath, who was over nine feet tall. He protected the Israelis from aggression. Whenever I read this story, the Lord’s word will come to my mind, “With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.” David, who has firm faith in God, killed the giant Goliath, who was hard to defeat, with a stone. Obviously, in God there is nothing that cannot be accomplished. I have been so inspired by this story. In real life, friction among colleagues, having difficulty getting along with customers, deterioration in business performance, etc., such difficulties always come upon me and I have no idea how to deal with them. Sometimes, I didn’t want to face the reality because of passiveness and cowardice. After reading this story, I came to know that I had not enough faith in God. Rather than relying on God, I solved the problems only with my own efforts. Afterwards, when I run into heavy weather, I’d like to come before God and pray to Him, entrusting my difficulties into His hands and obeying His arrangement. I deeply believe that God knows everyone’s difficulties and needs. When we truly depend on God, He will make a way for us. Only in this way, difficulties cannot stand in the way of me, but work as a steppingstone for the growth of my life, helping me grow constantly and become stronger. If you have other understanding or new light about this video, you’re welcome to have a chat with us via the online chat window at the bottom of the website or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We Look forward to sharing with more brothers and sisters about your enlightenment from God and growing together in Christ. You may be interested in this article: Relying on God and Gaining the Path to Walk – Christian Experience