- Daily Devotionals
- Bible Devotions
- Devotional Topics
- Spiritual Growth
- Christian Testimonies
- Gospel Videos
1. And not only so, but we glory in tribulations also: knowing that tribulation works patience; And patience, experience; and experience, hope: And hope makes not ashamed; because the love of God is shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Ghost which is given to us. – Romans 5:3-5
2. And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose. – Romans 8:28
3. No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us. For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord. – Romans 8:37-39
4. Be merciful to me, O God, be merciful to me: for my soul trusts in you: yes, in the shadow of your wings will I make my refuge, until these calamities be over. – Psalm 57:1
5. These things I have spoken to you, that in me you might have peace. In the world you shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world. – John 16:33
6. But the God of all grace, who has called us to his eternal glory by Christ Jesus, after that you have suffered a while, make you perfect, establish, strengthen, settle you. – 1 Peter 5:10
7. Who comforts us in all our tribulation, that we may be able to comfort them which are in any trouble, by the comfort with which we ourselves are comforted of God. For as the sufferings of Christ abound in us, so our consolation also abounds by Christ. – 2 Corinthians 1:4-5
8. For which cause we faint not; but though our outward man perish, yet the inward man is renewed day by day. For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, works for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory; – 2 Corinthians 4:16-17
How can we let go of the fear to accept and obey trails and refinements? You’ll understand God’s will behind trails and have a way forward after reading this article.
How do we read the Bible to gain God’s guidance? Grasp these 3 principles and we will get enlightened and easily grow closer to God.
Our relationship with God is growing more and more distant as a result of the fast-paced life. Read this article to learn 4 ways to strengthen our relationship with God.
David and Goliath (Full Version) - With God Nothing Is Impossible This vivid animation has outlined the story of David and Goliath. There was a great disparity in strength between them. Beyond a doubt, all Christians are familiar with this story. The slight shepherd, David, amazingly defeated the giant Goliath, who was over nine feet tall. He protected the Israelis from aggression. Whenever I read this story, the Lord’s word will come to my mind, “With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.” David, who has firm faith in God, killed the giant Goliath, who was hard to defeat, with a stone. Obviously, in God there is nothing that cannot be accomplished. I have been so inspired by this story. In real life, friction among colleagues, having difficulty getting along with customers, deterioration in business performance, etc., such difficulties always come upon me and I have no idea how to deal with them. Sometimes, I didn’t want to face the reality because of passiveness and cowardice. After reading this story, I came to know that I had not enough faith in God. Rather than relying on God, I solved the problems only with my own efforts. Afterwards, when I run into heavy weather, I’d like to come before God and pray to Him, entrusting my difficulties into His hands and obeying His arrangement. I deeply believe that God knows everyone’s difficulties and needs. When we truly depend on God, He will make a way for us. Only in this way, difficulties cannot stand in the way of me, but work as a steppingstone for the growth of my life, helping me grow constantly and become stronger. If you have other understanding or new light about this video, you’re welcome to have a chat with us via the online chat window at the bottom of the website or send an email to email@example.com. We Look forward to sharing with more brothers and sisters about your enlightenment from God and growing together in Christ. You may be interested in this article: Relying on God and Gaining the Path to Walk – Christian Experience