- Daily Devotionals
- Bible Devotions
- Devotional Topics
- Spiritual Growth
- Christian Testimonies
- Gospel Videos
Believing in God is easy, but believing His plan for our lives is often much more harder. Therefore, we are required to learn to trust God in any circumstances and in every area of our lives. What is your favorite Bible verse about trust? You are welcome to share with us your comments!
1. The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusted in him, and I am helped: therefore my heart greatly rejoices; and with my song will I praise him. – Psalm 28:7
2. Many sorrows shall be to the wicked: but he that trusts in the LORD, mercy shall compass him about. – Psalm 32:10
3. Trust in the LORD, and do good; so shall you dwell in the land, and truly you shall be fed. – Psalm 37:3
4. Commit your way to the LORD; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass. – Psalm 37:5
5. Rest in the LORD, and wait patiently for him: fret not yourself because of him who prospers in his way, because of the man who brings wicked devices to pass. – Psalm 37:7
6. But I am like a green olive tree in the house of God: I trust in the mercy of God for ever and ever. – Psalm 52:8
7. It is better to trust in the LORD than to put confidence in man. – Psalm 118:8
8. Is not this your fear, your confidence, your hope, and the uprightness of your ways? – Job 4:6
9. Though it be given him to be in safety, where on he rests; yet his eyes are on their ways. – Job 24:23
10. Trust in the LORD with all your heart; and lean not to your own understanding. – Proverbs 3:5
11. For the LORD shall be your confidence, and shall keep your foot from being taken. – Proverbs 3:26
12. In the fear of the LORD is strong confidence: and his children shall have a place of refuge. – Proverbs 14:26
13. He that handles a matter wisely shall find good: and whoever trusts in the LORD, happy is he. – Proverbs 16:20
14. He that is of a proud heart stirs up strife: but he that puts his trust in the LORD shall be made fat. – Proverbs 28:25
15. The fear of man brings a snare: but whoever puts his trust in the LORD shall be safe. – Proverbs 29:25
16. Then he answered and spoke to me, saying, This is the word of the LORD to Zerubbabel, saying, Not by might, nor by power, but by my spirit, said the LORD of hosts. – Zechariah 4:6
Keeping faith in God during hard times can be very difficult. But the inspiration from these 2 Bible stories in the article may help. Read here.
How can we let go of the fear to accept and obey trails and refinements? You’ll understand God’s will behind trails and have a way forward after reading this article.
How do we read the Bible to gain God’s guidance? Grasp these 3 principles and we will get enlightened and easily grow closer to God.
Our relationship with God is growing more and more distant as a result of the fast-paced life. Read this article to learn 4 ways to strengthen our relationship with God.